Wednesday, July 14, 2010

From My Head To My Heart

If I Asked You This.. Would You Dare To Say I Told You To Those Who Wont Listen To You.. Or Would You Just Give A Symphatetic Smile With An Awwwww And Said You're Just Unlucky.. As For Myself I Rather Analysed The Situation At Hand Before Actually BAM..! Tembak Sedas-dua.. Giving Advices Sometime Can Be A Bitch Of A Situation Really.. Good Advices You'll Be Like Oh My God Man..! Ure So Right I Should Have Listen To You.. Ure The Greatest.. But A Wrong Advice.. And It Feels Like The Whole World Is Against You.. You Just Have To Bear The Blame All By Yourself.. But Hey You Come To Me For Advice Then When Things Wont Work Out So Im The Bad Guy Here.. Bear In Mind The Decision Is All Yours To Make And When You Choose The Wrong One You Cant Blame It On Others.. That Doesnt Sound Fair Right..? But Hey That Is Life That We All Know Too Well.. Sometimes I Would Like To Laugh At Those People Who Have Hurt Me In The Past.. But What Can I Gained From That Satisfaction But Will It Be A Long Lasting.. Of Coz Not.. Its Just There For A Few Seconds Then Everything Just Went Back To Normal.. You Just Have To Look At The Bigger Picture Actually.. No Happiness Just Constant Sadness And Miserable And You Should Be Glad That You Dont Walk At That Path Anymore.. Moment Of Sadness And Heartache And Now You're Just Find Out Here Managing To Smile.. You Sleep Sound And Wake Up Feeling Great.. Would You Want To Trade All This With All Of That Again..? Maybe So.. Maybe Not..
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: