Wednesday, July 14, 2010

And The Story For Today

Got News Last Night One Of My Mate Pass Out And Was Taken To The Hospital.. Last I Heard He/She Was Doing Alright.. To Know Surprise That Person Look Sickish Lately And I Was In Debate With One Of His/Her Friend What Really Is The Real Reason For It To Happen.. Stress A Big Factor.. Burnt-Out.. Another Big Factor But It Just One Of Many Reasons That Can Contribute To It.. Sorry Guys I Still Have To Make This Such A Secret Just Let Him/Her Tell It To The World.. I Hope For A Speedy Recovery And Wish You Nothing But Well My Friend.. Having Said That Yay Its His Majesty 64th Birthday Tomorrow.. Nice..! More Holidays.. Im Liking This So Very The Much Much Eh.. Then One Of My 1st Cousin Is Getting Engaged This Friday Yihhaaa Awkward Moment..? Probably But Ive Done Enough To Dodge All Those Question With Being Playful And Looking Uninterested But Hey Gimme Sometime Yeah.. Dont Worry Ada Tu Kang.. Siapa Jua Kata Nda Hingin.. Hingin Bah Nganya Halum Hada.. Mun Hudah Nya Hada.. Lihat Sahaja Tah Nahanti.. Last Night Ive Got One New Friend Request.. Well Ive Got 23 Other Friend Requests Yang Masih Ku Ignore.. Hehehe What To Do Aku Nda Kenal.. Mun Ku Add Pun Memanuhkan Home Ku Saja.. Unless Its A Mafiawar Thingy Kali.. So Back To This Friend Of Mine.. One Of My Buddies During My Time In Brighton University.. Great City Brighton While Hove Is Just So Adorable But Shite University Thats All I Can Say About It.. Iatah I Wish One Day I Save Enough Usin Then Just Fly Off To Uk Get Together With All My Friends.. And Frankly Speaking We've Been Planning A Reunion For Quite Sometime But Wang Matusin Punya Pasal Have To Re-Schedule And Yes I Will I Will Be Seeing Them Again.. And I Miss All The Moment And Its Not A Gay Thing..
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: