Thursday, July 08, 2010

Brrrr Uhuk Uhuk.. Sniff Sniff

Noticed My Blog Wasnt Really On Its Fluent Update..? If Not It Wont Matter.. The Reason..? Been Under The Weather The Past Few Days And I Have This Writer's Block Syndrome Hehehe Apakan.. Was Started With A Constant Flu And Running Nose Upgrade With A Mild Sore Throat Of Which I Didnt Myself Any Justice At All.. Not Enough Rest.. Not Much Intake Of Water.. Out Till Midnight.. Lack Of Sleep And What Do I Got..? This Coughing Medley Im Having At The Moment.. But Alhamdulillah I Feel Im Getting Better.. Im Not Having Any Short Of Breath Like It Was A Few Days.. Well The Cough Thingy Will Eventually Get Better Only After The Phlegm Is Gone..


My Healer.. This Thing Do Work..

Anyway.. Checked One Of My Cuz Status Update Last Night And He Was Reminscing And Missing His Late Grandfather.. And I Got This Quote Which Was Taken From His Late Grandfather (Peace Be Upon Him) "Yang Lawa Ani Selalunya Bukan Kitani Punya, Kalau Kan Mencari Biartah Sederhana... Tapi Manis" How True Is That.. And There Is Another One Advice That I Still Hold Close To My Heart.. And This Also Comes From A Very Wise Old Lady Who Is Also Gone Forever (Peace Be Upon Her) "Wadi.. Apa Saja Hal Kalau Tani Pikir Baik.. Baik Tah Jadinya.. Kalau Tani Pikir Buruk.. Buruk Tah Jadinya".. At Times I Do Miss Talking To Old Folks.. Especially My Late Grandfather.. There Is A Lot Of Wisdom We Can Take From The Words And Advices They Gave.. Nasihat Dari Pengalaman Hidup Durg..
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: