Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Man I Hope It Stay Dry Today..

Suprisingly I Woke Up Easy Today.. Didnt Really Expect That To Be Honest Especially With Me Playing Badminton Last Night After 3 Weeks.. And I Really Really Thought I Will Feel Sore Especially On The Arm And Shoulder Here And There But None.. Or Is It Because I Wasnt Really Am Pushing Or Forcing Myself Last Night But Nevertheless I Really Really Enjoy It.. Looking Out The Window Its Cloudy Alright But Now Rain Cloud So Hey I Really Hope Its Gonna Stay Dry.. I Really Wanna Go For Distance Jog Today.. Owh Yeah Its A Wednesday The Lads Are Playing Street Today.. So I Might Just Fell Down And Crawl Silently Out Of The Office And Start Early Keh Keh keh.. Currently Looking For Samson's Perbedaan Found It Actually But Wasnt Happy With The Quality And With 4shared Being Blocked So Finding That Song Is Kinda A Bitch Of A Hassle.. Lately Hasnt Had The Heart For New Indonesian Songs.. Its Just My Own Opinion That Most Of Sounds Crap.. That Is Why Im Just Looking For Old Songs.. Currently Im Listening To Samson's Luluh Asyik Yo Mendengar.. How I Wish I Was Bless With A Voice Like Baim Puiiiii Sudahlah Wadi Adang Kan Angan2 Saja Ani.. Wont Get You Anywhere.. Have You Ever Thing That Sometime Knowing Less Is Better Than Knowing Everything.. It Feels Great That People Comes To You With Their Problem Or Just Them Bickering About How Sad Or Lonely Or Unappreciated They Are At Times Or Their Secrets And Then You Were Put In An Awkward Situation Or Discussion Or Questions That You Have To Think Fast About Reasons Or Putting The Poker Face Just To Get You Out From It.. Seriously Its Not Fun At All And You Feel Guilty All The Time.. Ah Well At Least You'll Appreciate The Trust Given To You And That Is More Important Then Everything Else.. So I Bit You Adieu.. Working At Kb Tomorrow So Pro'ly Blog Wont Be Updated Till Friday Or Saturday.. Ciao
True To the Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: