Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lets Do A Post That Y'all Can Read

Ahhhhh I Just Love Morning Jog.. The Cold Air.. That Aqua Coloured Sky Turning Yellow & Orange Just Before Sun Rise Just Few Of The Reason Why I Love Morning Jog.. Adding Up That You Have Great Sleep.. Your Body Is Well Rested.. You Just Feel So Fresh.. Heh Coming To That Sorry Lads Cant Join You Guys For Memenyet Session Last Night.. Slept Around 6 Then Woke Up Around 11:30 Pm So Yeah Nantitah Saja Ah.. I Really Am A Sleepy Head Lately There Is Nothing I Rather Do Then Just Sleep Sleep And Sleep.. Do This Do That Ermm What Should I Do Next Ermm Ermm Okayyy I Just Take A Nap Then.. A Nap Turn Into A Deep Sleep And Which I Miss Almost Everything Which Is Why Im Hungry At The Moment.. The Last Meal That I Took Was Around 5 Plus And That Was Just Water, Bread And Some Water Then I Just Doze Off.. Memang Sah Ni Membalas Dendam Ya Mata And Badan Ku Ani After All Those Late Night Heh Which Is Always Mean A Good Thing Jua Kan.. Stayed Home Rest Well Hardly Gone Out And I Spend Less Wooooohooooooo Pandai Eh..! Soon It Be My 4th Year Working With BINA.. Do I Enjoy Working Here..? There Are Times Which I Really Enjoy Working Here I Swear And There Were Times That Tested My Character And My Patience.. Financial Wise I Suppose Its About Time For Me To Look Elsewhere And There Are Other Things That Really Make Me Start Thinking About Looking At Other Job Opportunities Elsewhere.. I Had A Serious Talk With A Friend During The Weekend And My Thoughts Right Now Are More To Go Look At Somewhere Else Rather Than Staying Here.. Wadi.. So Whats Next? Im Just Gonna Go Home To Kb And Talk With My Parents Ask For Advice And Until Then Bah Kirajaaaaaaaaaa Kamu!.. Aku Kan Berekpash Dulu Laparrrrrrrrrr
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: