Saturday, July 17, 2010

Happy Weekend

I Swear I Thought Its A Monday Today Then I Realise Tadi Pagi Jua Aku Cek Tarikh.. Honestly The Two Days Holiday Really Make Me Lost My Sense Of Time I Mean Literally.. Only Last Night I Finally Went And Have A Night Out With The Lads.. Since The Start Of The Week Ive Been A Good Boy And Just Stayed At Home Btw Goodness Me It Start To Rain Already Aiiiyaaaaiyaaaii Well I Hope It Wont Last Long.. Okay Back To My Story Telling.. As I Was Saying I Was Being A Good Boy Staying In Sleeping Early Heh.. Mun Nda Batuk And Damam Antah Berjaur Kali Ku.. Kali Jua Lah I Suppose All Those Late Night Moonlighting Watching World Cup.. Lack Of Sleep Really Does Take Its Toll Thank God Its Only A Once In A Four Year Thing.. I Bet In Four Years Time With Me Being A 34 Year Old Man It Would Be A Different Matter.. Damn.. I Dont See That Far Goodness Gracious Me.. And With This Cough I Havent Had The Guts To Go Out And Go For A Jog.. The Last Time I Went Was With Din At Jerudong.. With The 8th Of August Coming Up Fast With My Preparation Being Hold.. I Dont Know Man I Might Just Cancel Joining It But Hey Tomorrow Gonna Be A New Day.. And I Havent Register Myself Yet So Hey Good Luck Wadi..!
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: