Friday, July 30, 2010

The Friday Post

So Where Am I At This Very Moment? In Bina's Main Meeting Room.. Our Temporary Office Is Lock And Thank God The Meeting Room Isnt Or Else I'll Be Bored Out Of Me Arse.. Legs On The Table With The Sound Wall Being Hammered Was To My Surprise A Pleasant Feeling Really Or Else This Place Going To Be Very Quiet Which Gonna Give Me An Eerie Feeling.. Heard Lots Of Spooky Stories About This Very Meeting Room Which I Wont Share In Here Hahahahaha Apa Ingat Badan Basar Ani Nda Takut Kah? Kalau Liat Wayang Atu Lain Lah But This Is Reality Man! And I Said It Again The Sound Of Hammer And Chisle Was Soothing And Me Rocking This Chair Wow It Feels Like Im Having A Vacation Here.. Sounds Like Im Having No Life Here.. Malam Berparam Friday Berkeraja But To Be Honest I Rather Do This Than Just Stay At Home Menalur.. Frankly Speaking I'll Be Sleeping Right Now.. I Mean Today Just Like Any Other Friday I Woke Up Early.. Went To The National Stadium For A Jog.. Then Went Home Shower Up Off To Jing Chew For Breakfast And Then...................... Thats About It Really A Very Long Dot Which Represent Me Trying To Fill In The Space Of What To Do Or Where To Go.. And So Far As The Week Progress Until Today It Hasnt Really Is A Lively And Busy Week.. You Know With The Office Space Being Renovate And Me Wearing Casual Clothing To The Office There Is No Much Work To Do To Be Honest.. Not Until Yesterday For Our Monthly Off District Inspection Work.. And Atupun Nada Banyak Yang Kan Dilakukan Apart For A Few Of My Officemates Test Driving The New Toyota Prius.. Which is A Very Cool Car Okay Okay Its Not Pretty On The Outside But The Inside Waheiiiiiiii Canggih I Tell You..! Okay Now Say This Line Again But This Time While Saying The Word Canggih Angguk Kepala And Jari Telunjuk Tunjukkan Kedapan In One Fluid Motion.. Ready? WAHEIIIII CANGGGGGGIH I TELL YOU..! Hehe.. But For The Price Of $58,000 I Better Off Buying Myself New Camry.. WAHEIIII CANNNNNNTEK I TELL YOU..! Syukur Alhamdulillah Jua Rezeki Ku In The Last Few Days Murah Sangat2 Ada Saja Yang Belanja Makan Or Itu Or Ini Then This Morning Haiyaaaaa Ada Tia Msg Dari Dst Yuran Tahunan Heheheheheheh Kan Birthday Kau Rupanya Ceh..!
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: