Wednesday, March 03, 2010

No Capsicum, No Mushroom, Extra Enoki And Extra Sauce

Yup Thats How I Like To Take My Niku Udon Dry.. Sometimes Its A Gamble Really At Times They Cook It To Perfection And There Are Times Where Its Just Taste A Lit Bid Blunt.. So With The Help Of My 3 In 1 Nescafe And Some Short Bread Let Say If I Can Put My Thoughts Into Sentences.. I Just Realised I Do Posted Stuff In My Dear Blog But I Havent Really Jotted Down My Usual Bla Bla-ness In It.. Forgive Me For That.. Its Been A Busy Few Days.. And With The Long Weekend I Feel Lazy To Even To Type Something.. But Since Im In The Mood At This Very Moment Lets See How As The Typing Progress.. To Be Honest The Last Few Days Nothing Change Really With My Usual Routine And Chores.. By Now All My Avid Readers Should Have Known That In The Past Few Days Three Of My Sisters And My Mum Suffered From Food Poisoning.. Its Kinda Worrying To See Them In A Sorry State Especially My Mum.. But Alhamdulillah She Is Recovering Fast.. And Her Taste Bud Hasnt Gone As Well With Last Night She Called Me Up Asking For A Treat.. Its Really Is An Accustomed To Us To Have A Family Dinner Outside Here In The Capital But Too Bad Wrong Timing.. Tasek Lama Engagement Got In The Way But I'll Think Of Something To Treat Them.. Especially Babah Whose Appetite Is Just Going Wild From Day To Day.. The Man Just Cant Stop Eating.. Who Used To Be Active After He Is Being Charged With Diabities And HBP But Now!!!! Ish Ish Ish Ish.. I Went To Tasek Lama Yesterday With The Gang.. And Im Happy To Report They're A Few Members Are Eager To Join But At The Sound Of Sarang Helang Sent Some Shivers To Their Spine That Was Funny.. A Great Climb Again Today.. One Of Our New Mates I Think Managed To Climb At A Very Good Pace.. But On Top Of Sarang Helang Well He Was Huffing And Puffing Real Bad.. Good Effort.. As Usual For The Newbies Taking Photo Of Themselves Is A Must.. Its Kinda A Proof That They Now A Sarang Helang Crowd Aiseymenn.. Heeeee.. So Today A Wednesday The Usual Evening Run At The Stadium.. Not Sure How Many Of Us Turning Up Later.. Anyway I Think Thats About It For Now.. Taaraaaaa
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: