Monday, March 08, 2010

From The Man Who Loves.... Mondays =)

Finally Some Quiet Time Well Its Lunch Hour So I Just Took This Moment Just To Jot Down A Few Lines Here And There.. Supposedly I Was Not To Be At The Office For Four Days.. But I Opted For The Better And Stayed At The Office.. Bukannya Aku Memohon Kan Minta Kursus And With Workload Yang Terlampau Banyak It Seems That Its Unethical Kalau Ku Tinggalkan Kerja Ku And Menyuruh My Ofismate Buat Its Just My Tanggungjawab So No Argument Pls Hehe.. Didnt Join The Guy For Lunch Today 1 Sal With Work Engagement Apa And Then Yeah I Knw Masih Jua Sampat Blogging Well Im Having A Short Break Been Out Since Early Morning So Its Sound Fitting I Just Stayed In The Office.. Need To Cross My Tire I.e Yang Belakang Ke Dapan And Yang Belakang ditukar Ke Dapan.. Its Just At This Time I Cant Afford To Buy A New Tire So Doing That Seems To Be A Wise Move.. As I Said Earlier March Is Going To Be A Tight Crunch Of A Month Really.. So I Really Really Need To Spent An Extra Attention On My Spending.. But InsyAllah I Think I'll Make It Throught Till The End Of The Month.. Like My Dad Always Said Jantah Difikirkan Tu.. Tapi Masih Jua Gatal Hati Kan Surfing Mencari Hp Apa Yang Bisai Hahahahaha.. Atu Ya.. Will Be Going To The National Stadium Later On Biasa Jogging Session.. Kompom Ni Barat Ni Last Time I Do Any Sport Was On Tuesday Tasek Lama And The Last Time I Run Was On Monday.. So Heeeee Heeeeee Memang Ni Barat.. It Should be A Good Day Today InsyAllah.. With My Aim This Month Alone To Burn At Least 10,000 Calories On Running Hmm Thats Quite An Achievement Teeheehee.. So How Was Your Weekend? Mine Well Eventful.. Went For A Bbq Session With The Lads At Pantai Muara So Now Tangan Ku Jadi Hitam Hahahahaha Bah Atu Saja Kali.. Memo Memo I Love You.. Report Report I Adore You!!!
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: