Saturday, March 06, 2010

And The Story Is

Too Shabby Arrived At Work Early Today.. Well It Was Fitting Since I Was Away From The Office On Thursday Cause I Was Suffering From Food Poisoning And My Goodness That Was One Nasty Business.. So Now All Of My Family Members Suffered From The Same Illness In One Week Time And Bizarrely Ironic Its Not From The Same Place Of Eatery.. Its Like Hell Really And Now Alhamdulillah Im Recovering Just A Few Tiny Annoying Little Budger Of A Stomach Ache Come Knocking Once In A While Too Often Really.. But Apart Of That The Headache Seems To Go Now.. And The Ever Too Has Long Gone.. Tho For Saying That I Really Need To Take A Good Care On What I Have To Eat For The Next One Week.. No Its Nothing To Do With Losing Weight And Stuff Its Just That To Let My Stomach Recovered And Heals Well Thats Why.. And Because Of This I Put My Running On Hold So Thats Why There Are Not Much Of Me Posting My Run Time And Estimated Calories Burned On The Blog.. Its Kinda Worrying That My Fitness Or Stamina Level Decrease Which Is An Easy Factor For A Person With My Weight But None To Worry All Is Needed Just Me Doing Extra Huffing And Puffing Heeee.. Tomorrow Would Be A Very Busy Day For Me.. InsyAllah If I Feel Better And Confident About Myself I'd Be Joining The Guys For A Hike Trip To Markucing From Tasek Lama.. Then I'd Be Joining My Other Friends For A Sunday Picnic At Pantai Muara.. And I Need To Check It Out Whether There Will Be A Tahlil Ceremony For A Late Friend.. If There Is Then I'd Be Running Here And There For It.. No Matter Good Quality Times Is What I Seek No More No Less.. And That We All Must Do Really Spent A Few Moments A Day Just To Spent Quality Times With The People We Care.. And Life Will Turns Out The Better InsyAllah.. So Last Night One Of My Cousin Came To Me And He Asked For An Advice.. Ahhh Bless Him For Doing That Its Always Is Nice When People Seek You For Advice And Then Its Really Feels Extraodinarily Good When They Listen And They Took It.. Then They Thanked You For It.. Makes All The Bad Things You Have Goes Down The Drain.. Once In A While It Does Makes You Feels Alive.. Especially In My Case I Do Feel Some People I Know Just Took The Words I Said For Granted.. Ignored What I Have To Say But Lately I Have Learned The Power Of I Dont Have To Know And I Just Couldnt Careless.. As Long As I Dont Insult You Then You And Me Should Be Just Alright Mate.. =)
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: