Thursday, March 18, 2010

Few Of My Wishlist

Saw Elleys Wore This Time Kejumpaan Di Tasek.. And To Be Honest I Have My Heart Set On This..
Thats The Luna Glide.. They Said One Of The Best And Kinda A Steal For Its Price
New Balance.. Looks Cool Isnt It.. BATA Now Selling Thinking Thinking
Well This Mizuno Wave Cabrakan.. Used To Wear Mizuno Running Shoes.. GReat Colour

Now This Is Brooks Cascadia 4 Or 5 Im Not Sure.. This Shoe Got Great Reviews But Im Not Entirely Sure About Its Availability Here In Brunei Tho..

Im Raring To Get Myself A New Trail Running Shoes For My Tasek Lama Hike.. Biasalah With My Current Shoe For Tasek Lama Was Not A Proper One And More Importantly Its About Time Sudah Di Register Kan Sebagai Ride-Off Plus Birthday Is Coming Soon So It Looks Fitting For Me To Get Something For Myself
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: