Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Man Who Sometimes Hates Saturdays

No Morning Run Today Walaupun I Do Stress It Up That Im Going For A Morning Run.. Baru Ya This Week Menghargai Masa Tidor Yang Panjang Dan Tidak Memperdulikan Alarm Clock.. Mentality Harus Diubah Untuk Minggu Dapan.. If Not I Could Just Kiss Away Of Burning 10,000 Calories Just On Running.. Mungkin The After Effect Of Lari Berabis For Last Month Or That Food Poisoning Just Leave Penyakit Malas Dalam Pikiran Ku.. When I Fired Up My Jassie This Morning I Look At It.. Man She Seriously Needing Some Tender Loving Care Karang Tah Balik Keraja Ku Menyuci Kedia.. She Is So In A Sorry State Hehehehehehe Kesian Kesian.. Anyway Tomorrow Sunday And Next Week Is Kinda A Big Sunday For Me Personally.. Ka Bibi My Officemate Is Now Officially Somebody's Wife.. Di Malam Ya Nikah.. So This Sunday Acara Persandingannya.. While For Next Week One Of My First Cousin C Jidah Labang Kekekekekeke Is Getting Engaged.. Then For Next Month April And May 2 Of My First Cousins Are Getting Married As Well So Its Quite A Celebration.. I Pray To Allah Mudahan Tiada Aral Yang Melintang From Today Sampai Semua Acara Selesai.. So For Now I Bit Adieu.. Taraaaaa
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: