Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Just An Opinion

So How Vocal Are You? I Know Some Friends Are And I Respect Because They Have The Character In Them To Voice Out Their Opinion For A Simple Truth Or Fact. And Let Me Say It Again I Respect That. Quite The Opposite Of Myself That I Prefer To Stay In Silence Most Of The Time When I Don’t Agree With Someone. At Times Staying Silence Can Help Cool Down Petty Arguments Or Problems. Even Though Once In A While You Have To Stand Up For Yourself, Silence The Mouth Of The Negative Thinker Or The Push-Over . Once A Friend Said To Me “Wadi, Why Do You Let Yourself Being Bullied By Others. Why Do U Have To Stay Quiet All The Time?” Simple Answer, I Don’t Really Like Confrontation. At Times A Simple Plain And Ignoring Face And An Act Of Silence Can Diffuse Lots Of Situation. Do You Agree When I Said It’s Easy To Lose Your Cool And Speak Rashly And Its Utmost Hard To Hold Your Tongue Whilst In Anger. But Hey I’m No Angel, At Times I Do Loose My Tongue Cause We’re Doing What We Really Good At, Which Is Being A Human. I Don’t Really Care What Other Say,If I Can Hold It, Be Patience With It, Just Let It Sink In And Let It Pass Then So Be It. I Do Believe At The End Of The Day When Practice The Things I’ve Just Said, More Good Things Will Come To You. See It This Way Between Two Persons If Both Choose To Be Stubborn Then What Good Does It Do. I Keep On Stressing That Appreciate People Around You And Their Feelings And Only Then The Satisfaction Of A Real Friendship Can Be Established. And If You Have To Speak Up Your Mind Choose The Right Moment And Do It In A Respectable Manner. Not Blatantly Shooing Stressful Words In Front Of Others. Remember We Human, How Clever We Are, Old Or Young, Boys Or Girls We Never Really Am Very Good At Receiving Criticism That’s Me Included. And That Is Why Sometime I Prefer To Stay In Silence Because Giving Out A Silence Treatment Can Always Sent A Worrying Chill To Others Plus Your Mind Is Your Own Privacy And Nobody Has To Know What’s On Your Mind. And Nobody Has The Right To Force You To Spill It Out. But When You Have To Voice Your Opinion Do It So Because Its Within Your Own Right. Stand Up For Yourself For What you Believe Is Right And Be The First To Ask For Forgiveness Even If Its Not Yours To Ask First.

True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: