Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday At Daan Forees Cafe

Si Bob Jatuh Cinta Phewitttt Phewwiitt Hahahahahahahahaha Currently At Daan Forees Cafe Baru Siap Menyambut Bday C Nisha Gf Boy Anak Jin.. The Food Was Good Hehehehe Awal Atu Ingau Jua Terkanang Kan My Food Poisoning Episode Ah Well Its Just One Unlucky Day Saja.. Not Much To Say And To Share For Today Apart From Liverpool Losing Another Game.. Bad To Worst But Hey Its Always Been Like This And Its Kinda Expected Udah Ah Well Nuff Said About It.. Its Quiet Now Tadi Riuh Berabis So Its Kinda A Good Time To Get Some Reflection Jotted Down.. As I Said Earlier Nothing Much To Say For Today.. Squash Been Cancelled Sal Jirul Ada Family Function Nda Jua Siuk Main 2 Org Saja With Kak Yus.. So I Suppose My Highlight Of The Day Is Just This Birthday Thingy.. Went For Breakfast At Jing Chew.. Planned Kan Cuci Jassie But Ending Up Sleeping Hehehehehehe.. I Suppose Iatah Saja Kali Tu Ah
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: