Saturday, April 25, 2020

Saturday 11/04/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Saturday.





Continuation of my walkabout since last weekend and during ku WFH ani. Today ku kuatkan sikit kerajinan ku and go a bit further. Honestly my knee is kinda hurting but i just need to pull through lah kan. And alhamdulillah i managed to do just that waheiiiii hehehehe.


Never in my mind that i would have thought i would be so indecisive on where to cut my hair. I was like driving around Tanjung Bunut, Sengkurong area just to browse and look around a decent looking barber place. What i meant with decent looking ani where i thought the place looks clean and tidy. Plus it kinda help to go and have a haircut when the shop just open. So i manned up myself and god! That really felt good.



Shared these photos with my Wife and close colleagues. Happy ku yo nda g kusut usulku. Damn! Even my colleague taus wanted to get a haircut nganya nda confident. So what he did was buying himself a clipper and cut his own hair hahahahaha.


Since this was the weekend i thought bah i'm gonna play my fave game all day and all night long. AAI DONG KAY!


Nah dapat udah ku belawa hahahahahaha sekadar banar bah ani kan di share.




Picked up my Wife from work that noon then singgah arah gerai di Rimba. Sandi bah aku atu needed something sweet. Plus aku lapar jua hence membali tah ku Teh C Special 2 cups. Sandi atu nyaman hahahahaha.


You know aku suka ni nasi katok di gerai Rimba ah or is it Tungku. Ah well Tungku kali ah salnya it's situated arah traffic light menuju ke IPA. Anyhoot back to the nasi katok ani bah. Usually i would gladly recommend this but somehow today disappointed ku. Nasi nya cun. Sambalnya of course on point as usual. Sadly the chicken was undercooked! FAIL!


Not much to do malam atu jua since this week kami nda balik KB. And like i said earlier i'm gonna play my fave game. All day and all night long hehehehe.

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone.


-W-


No comments: