Saturday, April 25, 2020

Monday 20/04/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Monday and today we work from home.

This week ku bawa langsung my wireless keyboard and mouse. To ease the typing and honestly it really does help a lot. Kinda thinking of wanting to bring my monitor along as well hahahaha over!




My Wife membawa my car keraja today and in the afternoon kedia ngambil kediaku and kami membali nasi katok for lunch. And here i am trying to annoy her with all these photo taken hahahaha.

Wow amas! Adakah tani ampit sembahyang tarawikh berjemaah tahun ani? Time will tell.

Man posting this photo while fasting is kinda brutal to my belly hahahahahahha.

When my Wife was in the mood to do some work hahaha aku pun mengalah bah olehnya hehehe.

Watching The Gentlemen tonight. And it was good!!!!!

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W-

No comments: