Sunday, April 03, 2016

April Is Here


So I'm Doing This Post On A Sunday. Just Under 11 Hours Before I Am Officially A 36 Years. So Chapter 35 Is Ending Soon. And Wow What A Ride Its Been.

First And Foremost Thank You Allah. Alhamdulillah For All The Goods That You Have Granted Me Til This Very Moment. But I Am More Grateful For The Hardship You Have Tested Me With. It Teaches Me To Stay Grounded. In Shaa Allah I Will Stay Humble And Thankful.

Lots Of Unexpected Things Happen In This Chapter And Most Of The Time When I Looked Back At It. Never Have I Dream For It. Yes I Do Asked For It But Never In My Mind That It Will Happen But His Grace And Planning Was, Are And Will Always Be The Greatest.

So What Is Next? Lets Just Live Our Life Day By Day. Plan You Must For The Future But Never Lose Control Of The Present. Looked Into The Past For A Moment. Then Move On Because There Is No Point In Hanging On To The Past. Respect The Hardship Of Others. Always Tell Yourself. All The Problems And Test That U Had In Life Are Nothing Compare To Others. And Trust Me When I Said This. There Will Be Others Who Lives Are In Peril, More Misery Than Yours But Somehow They're Always At Peace. Why? Because They Know And Believe That Every Hardships That One Goes Through In Life Will Always End In Goodness. Redha!

I'm Just Gonna Leave It Short. I'm Just Gonna Enjoy My Weekend. And I Have Something To Smile At. This Year. During My Birthday. I'm Not Gonna Be All Alone. I Have A Fiancee! Hehehe And Only God Knows How Thankful I Am For That.

Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!


"Alhamdulillahirobbil Alamin"

No comments: