Friday, April 29, 2016

Friday The 29th Of April


4:20pm The Exact Moment I Started To Write This Post. With The Weather Like This. I Wish I Could Lie Down And Nap. Haven't Had Enough Sleep If I'm Being Honest. Woke Up In The Middle Of The Night To Catch The Second Half Of Liverpool Live Match. Then I Went To Bed Straight Afterwards.

I Need To Pay My PCSB Bills Later. I Need To Pick My Work Clothes As Well And I Can't Be Lazy As Well. Need To Settle It By Today. Nda Plang Ada Kana Huyung Or Anything But I Have To Be Honest Here. I've Been Lazy This Few Days. Malas Kan Gtau Kenapa. Cukuptah Being Lazy Owh And Not Bothered.

The Usual Morning Self. Apples For Breakfast. I Ran Out Of Apples Need To Re-stock Them. Still Am Suffering Of Cough So That Bit Sucks. The Weather Though Was Super Lovely.

It Rained Last Night I Assume Since Jeraya Ada Bertakung Air. And This Is Me Wishing It Would Rain Again This Morning. Prayer Being Answered. Owh It Really Rain!

First Order Of The Day. Hot Nescafe And Checking The Email. The Internet Was A Bit Laggish Today. I Meant The Government Webmail. 

When I Said It Really Rain Earlier Today. It Sure Does. Alhamdulillah. I'm Glad It Finally Rain. Not Just For Me Or Everyone In Brunei Lah Tu Ah. But More Importantly For Our Fire Fighters. Its Been A Torrid Few Months For Them. I Just Hope It Continues To Rain In The Next Few Days. Biar All Those Burnt Pit Soils Pajah. They Need Their Break Man.

Hujan Nda Hujan. Bila Nya Ada Kan Di Inspect Tetap Keluar. Honestly I'm Beginning To Reap What We Sowed Haha. Berasin Ku Udah. Dimit!

Went To YC Workshop Just To Confirm About That Rattling Sound In My Car. At My First Instinct This Could Be A Mounting Problem. The Mechanic Confirm It. Hmmmm Baik Satu Datang Satu. Dugaan Dugaan.

So Stress Stress Apalagi. Makan Sama Babah.!

Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!

"My Next Post Will Be In May.. Taraaa~"

No comments: