Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tuesday N I Like It

My Back Feels Sangal But That Was Normal Especially When U Slept All Through The Night.. Yup.. Spent My Night Last Night Catching Up On The Loss Sleep.. Got A Major Headache Yesterday And I Got The Feeling My Blood Pressure Naik Pasal Nda Cukup Tidor.. Mana Lagi Berpanas Seharian Yesterday Morning Attending A Join Inspection Makin Tia Menjadi.. So Balik2 Kaja My Plan Was To Have A Short Nap Then Gym Sekalinya.. A Short Nap Become A Sleep.. A Sleeping Beauty I Must Say.. So When I Woke Up This Morning I Feel Fresh And My Right Knee Pun Feeling Good.. Not Using My Knee Support For Now And I Did Try Running Going Up The Stairs.. Feels A Bit Awkward But Better.. So I'd Be Planning For A Run Later.. Need To Get My Stamina Up Coz Id Be Having A Football Friendly This Coming Sunday.. Tuuuuuuuuuu Babal..
TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: