Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Run Time Log With The Usual Boring Snappy

 Actually Kalau Ku Nda Silap My Jog Route Was Less Than 3 Km But Then Since My Ego Telling Me Come On Make It 3 Km So Ku Buat Tah 3 Km.. Hahaha Apakan And To Be Frankly Honest Dont Really Care Much About The Distance Because What Is More Important Is That I Went For A Jog.. And I'm Enjoying It Albeit I Was Struggling With My Fitness And With My Knee But I Did Go For It And That Makes Me Feeling A Bit Chuffed About Myself..
And By That My Knee Is Aching A Bit But That Was Expected Especially Today Was The First Time I Ran In Lil Over A Week I Reckon.. And Almost A Month Of Proper Running Maybe.. 
Always A Fav Take Albeit Not At Track 8 But Somehow Sunset Looks More Epic In Kb Haha Apakan.. This Was Taken From Musclemax Gym
 Yuppp Soon After Jogging I Went To Musclemax Gym.. Why? Wasn't Really Satisfied With The Burning Of Calories.. So Thanks To Kukubima Had A Lil Bit Of Power Left In Me And Go For It.. And To Be Honest Today Session Is More About Will Power Then Power Power.. My Energy Tank Was Fast Running Empty.. But Tho For That It Was Time Well Spent.. Hip Hip Khoorayyyyyy!

TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: