Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thursday Bah Ni

I've Said It Earlier Before.. Somehow June Moved Fast.. But Then When The Date Turned 21st Cam Perlahan Cia.. Hahahaha Pasal Kapih Kali Udah Wakekekeke.. Listening To Machine Gun Kelly's Invincible.. Rugged Banar Lagunya.. Wonder When The Song Is Playing Later Whilst I Was Busy Working Will It Pump Me To Go Harder? Yeah It Will The Beat Was So Motivating Hahaha..
My Left Knee Is Getting Better.. But My Right Knee Is Still Being A Bitch.. Di Malam Ku Compare.. Obvious Bah Fluid Build Up Aaa.. Terpaksa Di Urut2 Perlahan To East The Tension.. Even Now Pun Terasa Nyilu If I Stand Up After Sitting For So Long.. Or Trying To Sit Down.. Bangun Dari Sujud.. Duduk Tahyat Ahir Apa Jgn Ckp Laa Hehe.. Luckily Next Footie Match Is On A Sunday 1st Of July.. So I Have Over A Week To Get It Better.. Hopefully By The Next Few Days It Gets Stronger.. I Seriously Need To Run.. Cycling And Eplitical Machine Can Only Do So Much..
This Weekend Gonna Be A Long One.. With Wedding Function Next Door.. Wooohoo.. Planned For A Week Leave But Then Since My Total Leave Was Only 6 Days And I Still Waiting For That 'Thingy'.. I Thought Not To Apply And Save It.. So Yeah Kan Setahun Labih Udah Nda Cuti.. Hebat Kan.. Rajin Bebenor..! Mana Durg Menganang Tu.. Membari Jauh Hati Bah Yang Banarnya.. Meliat Org Lain Cuti.. Diri Masih G Pikir2 Cuti Or Not.. 
TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: