Sunday, June 10, 2012

Karma?

A Few Weeks Ago I Had This Heart To Heart Chat With A Dear Friend.. I Do Believe At That Time Both Of Us Kinda Having A Low Moment And Somehow Our Mind Was Synced For This One Subject.. Do Karma Really Exist..? I Do Believe In It.. But She Doesn't.. Somehow She Feels Like Life Is So Unfair.. Can't Agree More With That.. Though For That My Believes In Karma Still Holds Firmly Intact..
The Way I Understand Karma Is Totally Different With Other Faith.. Alright I Think We All Have Heard The Term What Goes Comes Around.. Or What Our Parents Always Said To Us "Jangan.. Kebalikkan Karang".. I Really Believe In That Because Any Deeds Or Decision We Made, Good Or Bad Will Have Consequences With It.. We Cannot Blame Everything On Sheer Dumb Luck Because Most Of The Time Part Of The Problems Came From Ourselves..
Yes There Were Times When We Don't Deserve Being Hurt, Being Disappointed When We Know We Have Worked The Best We Could But I Supposed We Just Have To Accept It That It Was Never For Us To Keep Or To Have Or To Enjoy In The First Place.. And Most Of The Time We Started To Wonder.. Are We Doomed? Is There No Justice..? Hehe
And Then Come The Time When We Hope And Pray That They Will Taste Our Own Misery That They Caused.. But To Me Even If We Do That.. They'll Never Learn.. Because They Just Won't.. Heh


p/s "merayu?" Sigh Yang Jauh Hatinya Indungku.. Yang Ia Harus Minta Maaf Arah Indungku.. Bukannya Aku"


TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: