Saturday, January 30, 2010

Wow

I Just Created A Loop Map On Google Earth Via Www.Livestrong.com Of Which What It Do That U Marked Ur Running Route And U Add On Ur Weight In Pounds (Not To Worry Since U Can Cpnvert Ur Weight In Kg To LBs Via The Internet) And Then U Roughly Put In Ur Running Speed Well This Is Kinda The Hard Part So I Just Roughly Guess It On The Average That Certain Route I.e My LegCo Route Which Is About 1hr 5 Mins Then With Everything Is Ready And Filled It Calculates The Estimated Amount Of Calories Being Burn.. So With My Case On A 7.6 Km Run With A SPeed Of 4.5 Miles/Hr Ive Burned About 885.51 Calories.. So Doing The Same Route Twice A Week I Will Burn About 1771.02.. Not Bad Isnt It.. So I Suggest My Kaki-lari Geng To Try This Application And Calculate It Urself.. <--- (Click On This) U Do Need To Register First..
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: