Monday, January 18, 2010

Mondayeeeeee Uhuk Sniff Sniff

Nda Active Lah Lately My Blog Ani Teeeheeeheee Bah Yth Ni Meng-Update Tah Ku Ni.. Plus I Was On A Leisure Time Right Now Jua So Better Off Blogging.. Biasak Lah Monday Busy Buanget Ari Ani Mana Nda I Just Didnt Bother To Touch My Work Last Saturday.. Bukannya Apa As Soon As I Start Doing It Datang Lagi Keraja Baru So I Just Leave It For Today And Haul My Arse For It.. And Yeah.. Managed To Settle Everything Just Before Lunch.. Plus Everything Just Waiting For The Boss To Sign.. And He Is Isnt Here So Free Time!! Flu Is Still Bugging Me.. My Cough Well Its Still Here What To Expect Its Always Takes Quite Some Time For It To Cure.. Yeahhh Man Its Such A Bitch.. The Weather Heehehehehe Kurniaan Allah Taala Even It Dampen UR Plan But Hey U Cant Just Complain.. It Was Raining Just Now But Seems To Be Fine Now.. But Hey I Just Gonna Take An Extra Day From Running.. Let Myself Heal Well Then Tomorrow Cough Or Not Im Just Gonna Run My Arse Off.. Why? Well I Have The Feeling That I Gain A Few Inches On The Belly And To No Surprise Some Of My Mates Been Telling The Same To Me So It Must Be True Right!.. Am I Worried About It? A Lil Bit But More To The Fact Of Worrying About My Fitness Really.. And About Me Gaining A Few Kg Well Why Should I Be Worried.. Should I Curse The Food? No.. In Fact Im Thankful To God For Giving Me Such Grace.. And The Food Just Tasted A Lil Bit Better Nowadays.. Im Enjoying My Life.. Plus Why Do I Need To Worry Coz The Only Person That Can Change It Is Only Me.. Maybe After This I Just Gonna Take A Lil Bit More Attention To What I Eat Hehehehehheeh.. Banarnya c Herman Atu Quit Smoking For Good Badan Naik.. Teeeheeeheeee Menempiar Lamak Paot Rasanya.. Well Enough Said About The Boring Stuff.. Had A Family Meeting Yesterday.. One Of My Cuz Is Getting Married In April.. Then Another In May.. So Safe To Say Year 2010 Will Be Quite A Celebratrory Year For Our Family.. And In-directly Putting An Unwanted Pressure To Myself.. Ishhh Mencari Gulpren Tah Ku Ni Nah Hahahahahaahhaha.. Malas Tah Ku Ingau..!
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: