Thursday, January 21, 2010

Cerita Di Pagi Ani

I Felt Beaten Today.. I Was Tired After Waking Up This Morning.. Hence The Reason I Came To Work Late.. I Just Needed That Extra Hour Of Sleep.. I Suppose Doing Two Session Of Morning And Evening Run Really Showing Its Toll Now Heh.. But No Matter The Body Is Just Needing Some Getting Use To And Suppose The Fact That I Didnt Have Enough Rest Last Night Was One Of The Cause Why Im Feeling A Bit Weary Today.. Plus Waking Up At 4 Am In The Middle Of The Night Watching The Liverpool Game Didnt Help One Bit But Hey We Won.. I Jumped Up And Down @ at 5:55 Am In The Morning Sums Up How Cheerful My Mood Is Today Despite Lacking Some Recovery Time.. Nevertheless Yesterday Run Was Almost Productive But Tersungkur Jua.. Suppose Pasal Kemarin Atu Masih Panas Start Belusir.. Mana Lagi Yang Langkah Nda Bertantu Nah Bilang Org Kiyal2 Hehehehehe.. But Nonetheless Its A Good Try Jua Maybe Next Week.. We All Can Use Wednesday Sebagai Hari We Test Our Fitness Which Is A Quick Run.. Mana Tau Kalau Everyweek Membuat Fitness And Masa Meningkat Nda Ja Nda Ja.. Later On Biasa Ke Tasek Lama Kan Melawat Halang Balik Kah Nda Udah Ke Sarangnya.. Batah Udah Nda Kan Pandai Balik2 Heran Kemana Saja Tujunya..
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: