Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Toooosssday And It Still Looks Gloomy Out There

As Plan Yesterday I Put On An All Nighter Last Night.. Leave Early For Work.. Skip All The Normal Routine.. Took My Cough Syrup And Just Fly Away Hehehehehe.. Woke Up Ard 4 Ish.. Linger About Waiting For The Subuh Prayer Time Then Pack For Work.. I Decided To Have An Early Morning Run.. Done That.. Morning Run Is Always Great It Never Disappoint You In Anyway.. It Makes U Feel Fresh Aiseymen.. Otw To The Office Traffic Jam.. 4 Cars Decided To Play Bumper To Bumper Heee.. Tough Luck As Usual Anytime During An Accident.. Serious Or Not Both Sides Of The Road Will Be Jam.. Biasa Us Bruneian Luan Prihatin.. Heeee Slow Down I Can Take It.. But To Slow Down To An Almost Halt.. Mana Durg Terpikir Tu.. Keta Dpn Cemana.. And Kereta Belakang Cemana.. I Tell You Its Hard To Teach Humans Common Sense.. Dont Agree With Me.. Well Just Look Around You And You'll Get What I Mean.. So Here I Am Just Finished Doing Some Finishing Touch For My Work.. Having Some Free Time Waiting For The Water To Boil.. While Listening To One Republic - Stop And Stare.. Might As Well I Just Jotted Down A Few Words For Ur Reading Right.. So A Few Days Back Someone Txted Me Up Feeling All Piss And Unhappy.. I Asked Why? Mum Only Gave Me $100 For Allowance.. And Then She Keeps On Bellowing And Complaining About Her Mum Is Being Ignorant.. What About Fuel..? What About Phone Credit? Rolling My Eyes And I Was Saying To Myself.. This Is Bullshit Really.. How Thankful Can Kids Nowadays Become.. During My Time Jangantah Kan $100.. $10 A2 Pun Payah Kan Megang.. I Mean Kalau Nganya Kan Ngusut Sal Duit Minyak Atu Nda Cukup Untuk Perjalanan Ke Sekolah Pulang Balik Ok Fine.. Ani...!! Well I Supposed You Guys Can Imagine Why Im So Disappointed.. They Might Say We're Jealous Coz We Never Had The Privillege To Be Given A Huge Amount Of Money To Spent.. You Think??? But At Least Im Thankful No Matter Little Amount Of Money I Have To Spent.. I Enjoy It And Does Im Not One Spoil Brat! Heran Bah Saya Ani.. What Happen To Our Kids Nowadays.. Isk Isk Isk Isk Isk
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: