Monday, January 25, 2010

Are You Going To Finish Strong?

Watch This.. Its Really Is Moving ;).. Been Told To Watch This A Long Time Back.. The Beauty Of Human Life.. It Seems The Naked Eye Would Tell Our Brain To Say Its Always Hard And Impossible Without Even Trying.. But When We're Up Again Something Which Looks Impossible.. There Is Always Something Inside Us That Will Help Us To Triump Against The Odds



And The Line That Moves Me :

"But I Tell You There Is Sometime In Life Where U Fall Down And You Felt Like You Dont Have The Strength To Get Back Up.. Do You Think You Have Hope? Because I Tell You Im Down Here Face Down And I have No Arms, No Legs.. It Should Be Impossible For Me To Get Back Up.. But Its Not..! You See I Will Try One Times To Get Up And If I Fail 100 Hundred Times.. If I Fail And I Give Up.. Do You Think That Im Never Gonna Get Up.. No!.. But If I'll Fail I try again and again and again.. But I Just Want You To Knw That Its Not The End.. It MATTERS HOW YOU'RE GONNA FINISH.. Are You Gonna Finish Strong? And You Will Find That Strength To Get Back Up Like This"...

And We Dare To Say We Had Taste The Worst Huh.. And Always Remember We Are Put In Situations To Build Our Character Not To Destroy Us

True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: