Friday, January 08, 2010

My Friday So Far..

This Gonna Be A Quick Blog.. Im At Home In Kb At The Moment.. My Hp Battery Life Is Running Low And Its Been Giving Me Warning After Warning.. As Usual Everytime I Went Home Im Just Loving It.. Arrived Late last Night.. Then Around Midnight Sir Rascal Texted Me Up.. So I Joined Him And His Officemates AT Moi Nam Cafe Here At Good Old Kb...The Place Is Nice But To Me The Food Is Slightly Over-price And Its Not As Yummy As The Guys Have Said.. Fair Enough.. Its Not My Cup Of Tea Anyway.. So We Called It A Night Around 1 Am.. Of Which I Struggle To Sleep Coz Ive Got This Gum Problem And Its Kinda Irritates Me.. But In All Manage To Wake Up At 6 Am This Morning.. Geared Up And Start Running From My House Ard Pandan 7 Area Down To Kb Town.. Im Telling You With The Cold Air.. It Was A Great And Pleasing Run.. I Might Just Do It Again Sometime Next Week.. Then Hooked Up With Jirul And Went For Restaurant Hopping Hahahaha.. Anyway I Think Thats About It For Now.. Later!! =)
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: