Thursday, December 17, 2009

Yihiiiiiiiiii I Did It

I Always Say To Myself Im Gonna Put A Bit More Effort Than The Usual And Try To Be Like The Rest Of The Guys And Manage To Do Our Normal Stadium- Legislative Council - Stadium Route In Under 1 Hr.. And Finally Yesterday I've Achieved It.. With Pure Grinding, Hard Breathing, Puffing And Coughing All The Way Plus Keep On Telling Myself That I Can Do It.. Owh Yes I Did It In 59 Min And 40 Seconds Wooohoooo.. And Otw Through That Final Stretch Biasak Uwekkkkkkkkk.. Aahahahahahahhaha Nda Plang Banyak But Still Uwekkkkk.. And When I Arrived At Budiman Lane.. I Was Chuffed, Punched The Air As If I Won The London Marathon Hahahahaha Who Wouldnt Be Happy.. Then After That Biasaklah Udah The Nerve Calmed Down Lamah Satu Badan Wooohoooooo.. So Now That My 3rd Achievement For The Year And Second For This Month Alone.. First Was That 5 Hrs Tasek Lama Hiking Towards Bukit Laur, Then My 13 Km Run A Few Weeks Ago And Now This Hehehehehe Im Such A Happy Month.. I Dont Really Care What People Think Or Going To Say Coz Its My Own Effort Jua And So Does To All Of You Yang Baru Baru Kan Start Jogging.. Bear In Mind Especially Kalau U Guys Just Starting Off.. The First Few Yards Is Hard.. And The First 30 Mins Is The Hardest Bit.. Why? Well Lets Just Say The First Few Yards Is You Telling Yourself To Start Doing Something Good For Your Body.. And The First 30 Mins Is Where You're Telling Your Body To Start Burning That Fat Away.. Hehehehe Same Goes To Me Walaupun Malar Udah Jogging Apa The First 30 Mins Is Always A Torture.. Thats Where My Calves Starting To Hurt.. My Back Started To Ache.. But U Just Have To Keep On Going No Matter What Until U Surpase That Aching Feeling.. Just Like Bro Kuyat Said.. Kan Mendatangkan Ke Tempat Habis Larian Atu Seksa Rasanya.. Tapi Bila Udah Tani Achieve It.. My Goodness Its The Best Feeling Ever.. So If You Guys Always Telling Urself To Start Doing Some Exercises But Only Stay As A Thought.. Why Not Put On Ur Comfortable t-shirt And Pants.. Put On Those Running Shoes.. Spend A Good Moment Outdoor.. Break Some Sweat.. Trust Me.. It Didnt Kill And Damn Sure Its A Great Feeling Afterwards.. Trust Me! =)
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: