Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Newest Running Gear

This Time I Opt For Brooks Axiom 2.. Why? I Dunno I Didnt Have The Chance To Check The Review.. In Fact This Is Like The First Time I Heard Of This Brand.. But Its Good For An Everyday Running Shoes With Good Stability.. Actually Im Rooting For Asics But Then Ive Got This Great I Mean GREAT Offer Of Which I Just Cant Turn It Down Hehe.. So Brookie Here Gonna Have His Baptism Of Fire Early Tomorrow Morning.. Yup I Was Actually Nervous & Excited At The Same Time.. Excited Coz Its Another Early Morning Run And For Sure I Will Start Off Early.. Nervous Because The Distance Of Which We All Gonna Cover Is About 18 Km (TBC) That Is Why Im Nervous Heeeeeee


Liat Tapak Atu Yada Yada Ada Gel Lerrr..
Kaki Sapa Kan Nie...
Boss Saja Tapi.. Ish Ish Ish Rugged

True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: