Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tuesday 22/12/09 (Cam Ada Org Bday Saja)

First Off Purghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. Coffee King Sucksssss.. Ive Finish My Monthly Stock Of Nescafe 3 In 1.. But Hey Syukur Alhamdulillah At Least Ada Kan Diminum Dulu Ia Jua Ditalan Hari-hari Huh Sombong Hahaha.. At Least Its Way Better That Giant's Ready Mix.. That Thing Was Just Harsh Coffee.. Urghh Lemme Take It Back.. Arang Buntut Kuali.. Banar Tah Banar Heheheheh There You Go.. Five Lines Of Absolute Bollocks Writing About How Coffee Can Effect My Day.. I Suppose Some Of It Are True Especially If Ur Really Is A Coffee Lover.. Just Like Myself I Usually Took Like 3 Sachets In The Morning Then Another 3 In The Afternoon.. Kinda Bad Huh Heee Usually When I Still A Heavy Smoker I Drink Less Coffee But Since I Havent Been Smoking That Much Lately (Well Malas Ku Nyabut Beranti Bersigup.. Kang Mun Nda Berjaya Buruk Saja Hehe) I Suppose Im Just Using The Caffeine To Cover My Nicotine Addiction.. Good Or Bad Im Yet To Check On That One.. Lovely Weather Again Today Syukur Alhamdulillah.. So Its Should Be A Tasek Lama Outing Today.. NAYISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Went For A Jog Yesterday And Kinda Hurt Myself A Bit.. So Was Feeling Bad About It Luckily I Managed To Walk It Off.. Actually I Was A Bit Disappointed Coz I Just Had The Feeling That I Was On A Quick Time Yesterday But Arghhh Stupid Pebbles Along Pusat Dakwah Ruin Everything Ish Ish Ish.. Never Mind Ive Got Wednesday To Retry Everything Again So Finger Cross On That One.. Cheerio!!
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: