Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Feeling A Bit Sleepy

Have To Say Yesterday At The Stadium Wasnt That Much Productive.. Im Just Slacking Off Yesterday Just Manage To Break A Few Sweat And Thats About It.. Then Was Planning To Do Some Workout At Home.. Tapinya Since My Family Was Around At The Capital So I Just Scratch That Off And Spent More Time With Them.. The Weather Looks A Bit Gloomy Today With A Hint Of Rain But Hopefully The Weather Gonna Gets Better.. Especially With Yesterday Unproductive Running Session A Good Climb For Sure Can Evens Things Out I Hope And I Am So Really Am Looking Forward For The Squash Outing Later On In The Evening And Then I Might Just Go For A Quick Dip Just Before Shower Yihaaaa Yada Yada Yada.. And For The Night Session Im Not Sure Where To Or What Am I About To Do.. Might Be Im Calling For An Early Night Tho Honestly I Do Miss The Night Outing With The Gang.. I Really Am But Somehow I Just Need To Recover My Energy And Thought From Everything And Hopefully With The Coming Of The New Year Everything And Everybody Will Be Just Fine.. Insyallah.. =)
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: