Sunday, December 06, 2009

Personal Achievement For Now!

By The Time Ive Finish Written This Post I Be Absolutely Spent.. Its A Long Day.. And I Have To Thanks Pau For Letting Me To Use Her Lappie For A Few While.. I Just Cant Wait For Tomorrow Hehehehehe... The Sunday Start Off Early As I Woke Up At 5:45 Am In The Morning.. Early Day Coz Ive Been Planning To Join My Running Crew For A 13Km Run.. I Was Reluctant At First Because Prior To This Morning.. I Havent Myself Any Sufficient Running Time.. So Finishing At Hua Ho Mall Manggis Seems To Be A Wise Target.. But Somehow I Feel Kinda Good.. So Im Aiming To Start And Finish The Whole Trip.. I Arrived Earlier Than Evryone And Thus Gave Myself A Sufficient Time To Do A Proper Stretching And Warm-Up Then The Gang Gathered But Since Im The Slowest Runner Of Us All.. I Start Off Early Then Everyone Else.. I Have To Admit It Morning Run Is Very Different Than The Usual 5pm Run.. It Shows When It Only Took Me 30 Mins Flat To Arrive At Sg Akar Round About And When I Look Back.. Aaaaaaaa There They're Are Catching Up On Me.. Good Timing.. ! From There I Tried To Follow The Guys Pace Of Which I Only Manage To Hold On Until Passing By Jirul's Place Of Which We Had Our 'Fuel' Ready To Be Used To Quench Our Thirst.. I Opted For Red Bull It Kinda Help To What Extent Im Not Quite Sure.. Thank God For Herman's Water Bottle.. From There Bro Kuyat, Juril And Azme Speed Off.. Of Which Only Herman To Accompany Me To My Relieved.. I Started To Struggle When We Reach The Old Tiong Hin Building Round About.. I Supposed Ive Reach My Stamina Limit But I Was Wrong.. With Herman Keep On Pushing Me To Hold On I Actually Manage To Control My Breathing And Start To Compose Myself Yet Again.. And Thank God The Weather Is Just Perfect.. Starting Off Early Really Helps..!!!!! As Well As Having A Friend To Lie To You Saying That He Can See The Airport Of Which The Truth Is.. IT WAS THE SCIENCE COLLEGE BUILDING!!! (Cam Tah Aku Nda Tau.. Malas Ku Bercakap Namanya Nyawa Ku Siksa Hehehe) Basically From Hua Ho Manggis To The Airport Round About Was Me Dragging My Feet.. And I Was Actually In A Mental Mode When I Passed The Berakas Police Station.. I Was Shouting My Lungs Out.. That Was Fun.. And So From Henceforth Its Just Pure Might And Grit To Get To The Finish Line.. And YES I DID IT!!!!!!

The National Stadium To Sg. Akar : 30 Mins Flat Previously 47 Mins
The National Stadium - Sg Akar - Rd About Tiong Hin - Rd About Berakas (Airport) - Budiman Lane : 1 Hr 29 Mins.
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: