Monday, December 21, 2009

Its A Monday

Bright And Shine Start To A Whole New Week.. Woke Up This Morning.. Just Before Off To Work Manage To Wash The Car So Its Kinda Looking Squeaky Clean On The Outside.. Otw To Work Look Up The Skies.. And Wow Thats A Beautiful Cloud.. I Really Feel Optimistic At The Moment.. Last Week Has Been An Indifferent Week Of Which Describing It That Way Is Such An Under-statement.. Lots Of Downs Then Ups.. Lots Of Sleepless Night And Wondering Thought.. But In All This I Have To Say Thank You To Allah And To Those Who Stand By Me For Whatever Happens Of Which I Believe Its Just The Safe Way To Describe Everything That Has Happened.. I Just Cant Help It.. Im Just One Human Who Also Need Help.. A Push Or A Big Kick At The Butt Or Maybe A Good Slap.. Or Being Told Im Wrong.. And Im Not Afraid To Say Im Sorry Because We're Always Made Mistakes Eventhough To Our Own Self Belief We Didnt Do Anything Wrong At All.. But If We Really Treasure Our Relationship With Friends, Workmates Or Families, You Just Have To Try So Very Hard To Take Care Of Their Feelings, Even At Times Sacrificing Your Own Feelings So That They Can Be Happy, Coz There Is Nothing More Pleasurable And Worth-while Then Seeing Everyone That You Care More Than Anything Is This Life Smile, Laugh And Happy And It Kills U On The Inside When You Found Out That Something You Did Hurt Their Feeling Eventhough That Was Never Your Intention In The First Place.. I Always Try N I Still Am Trying To Be Fair With Everyone Around Me.. Trying To Be Nice Coz Thats What Ive Been Brought Up And Raised To Be.. A Nice Guy.. And That Is The Only Way I Knw.. How To Live My Life.. To Hold Your Tongue Even When At The Most Time U've Been Picked Upon, To Just Join In The Laugh Even You Know They're Laughing At u.. To Control Your Anger So That You Wont Hurt Everyone That You Love.. And More Importantly To Be Patience Even When Everything Seems To Go Against You.. But Forgive Me Im No Saint.. Just Like Everyone I Also Have A Bad And A Good Day.. And Sometimes I Do Feel Like Wanting To Say or Do Something Just To Stand Up For Myself.. Something That I Believe At.. But As I Said Earlier There Is Nothing Inside Of Me That Makes Me Feel Ashamed By Saying Sorry Or Asking For Forgiveness.. As For The Recent Advice That My Father Gave Me.. Never Under-estimate The Power Of Silence Because When All Ends Have Failed And Ur Voice Cant Be Heard.. Silence And Keeping Yourself Away From Everything Is A Wise Thing To Do.. Thanks Babah Even At This Age Of Mine I Still Looks Up To Him For His Words Of Wisdom.. I Still Needs His Touch To Pick Me Up When Im Down.. Coz Right Now Im Just Feeling Crush And Its Killing Me.. And I Just Really Hope.. That This Week Would Be A Good One For Me I Dont Know If Im Gonna Be Able To Recover If The Same Thing Like Last Week Happen Again.. Nauzubillah.. So To Everyone Out There Whose Live Ive Been Touch, Walk Upon Far Or Near.. As The Year Is Drawing Its Curtain.. Whatever Wrongs Ive Done.. From The Bottom Of My Heart.. Please Do Forgive Me.. =)
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: