Monday, December 28, 2009

Im So Thankful Of It

You Know With All These Long Holidays Gave U The Chance To Slow Your Pace Down And Spent Quality Time With Friends And Family.. And Especially With Me Which Most Of The Time I Spent Away From My Family This Consecutive Weeks Of Having A Long Weekend Really Really Help.. Catch Up On Things.. Energizing Ur Energy.. Cleansing Ur Mind Its Just All Good.. And Im Being Honest Here I Used To Be Scared Of Going Home.. Why? With Me Being An Active Person Lately And With All This Diet Craps That Im Doing.. I Just Cant Resist My Mom's Cooking Hehehe But Lately I Realised You Just Have To Enjoy And Be Thankful With What You Have.. And Im Telling You The Truth I'll Jump Ship If I Have The Chance To Spend Time With My Family.. And That Goes To Each And Everyone Of You Out There.. Hehehehe Just A Friendly Advice Wont Do Any Harm Right..? =)
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: