Thursday, December 24, 2009

One Quiet Morning

Of Which Is What I Want Really Just One Quiet Morning And Im Having It At The Moment.. Everybody In The Office Is Keeping To Themselves At This Moment Wonder Why.. But Its Always Been Good As Well.. And I Just Hope This Vibe Gonna Continue Right Thru The Long Weekend.. I'll Be Heading Home Just To Refresh My Energy, Just Try Re-juvenate Myself Mentally And Physically Spent Quality Times With The Family Aaaaahh I Seriously Just Cant Wait For That.. Actually There Is Not Much For Me To Share With You Lot Out There Today Coz It Has Been A Slow Day And Night Yesterday.. Apart From The Short Excitement Of Downloading And Listening To Some Cool Oldies Songs From The Early Nineties And Thats It Really I Just Cant Find The Right Word To Explain Other Feelings Than That.. Alright Some Boring Stuff Just To Make This Post A Longer One For You All To Read.. Ive Went To Kb Yesterday For Some Work Bla Bla Bla And Only Returning Back To The Office Late In The Evening So All My Intention Of Trying To Have A Good Run Was Gone.. And Actually It Was A Welcoming One To Be Honest Coz My Calves Been Aching And Straining So Bad.. Just Like One Of My Friend Mentioned It The Night Before.. Eh Bangkang2 Jua Jalan Atu.. Hehehehehe I Suppose Doing 8 Sets With 50 Reps Of Skipping And To Top It Up With U Gone For A Tasek Lama Hiked Earlier That Day Really Put A Big Strained On Ur Calves.. So Last Night As Soon As I Arrived Home.. Had A Shower Then Just Gooooooooooooooo To Sleep.. Woke Up Around 10 Ish If im Not Mistaken.. Then Wander A Bit Around The House And Sambung Tidooooo.. Owh Owh Owh The Best Part Is Akhir Tarus Ku Bangun Pagi.. Hehehehehe.. But Hey My Calves Seems To Be Alright Now.. Masih Lagi Ada Sikit2 Sakitnya But For Sure As The Day Progress It Will Only Gets Better That One Thing I Do Hope For Coz I Wanna Go To The Stadium Later And Have A Good Run.. InsyAllah..
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: