Monday, October 26, 2009

Yipeeeeeee

Hip Hip Horray.. The Bragging Right Is Ours Till The Next Meeting.. Suck It Up Manure Fan.. U Still Are On Top Of Us.. That Of Which I Can Agree But Still As A True Liverpool Fan.. After What A Bad Bad Week For Us.. I Just Dun Give A Rat's Pinky And Go On Celebrate About It.. I Have To Say Ampus Ku Entaie Ah.. Overwhelmed Banar Ku Tadi.. Kawan Kawan Ku Ani Banyak Penyokong Manchester Bah.. Gagar Jua Alai Tu.. But Hey.. At The End Of The Day.. 2 Guys Managed To Silence The Crowd.. Uwahahahahahhaha
Anyway Nuff Said About That.. Im Still Thinking Of What Im Gonna Do This Coming But First Off.. Syukur Alhamdulillah Kepada Allah Taala Kerana Dgn Limpahnya Jua.. Most Of My Problems Are Settle.. Its A Mix Week Jua With One Of My Friend Losing Her Beloved Mum.. But Hey Hidup Mesti Terus.. Just Like What Jirul Said We Are Going Towards That Day Where Our Time In This Planet Is Up.. But Not Yet Insyallah.. Coz I Do Believe There Is Still Things That Are Not Yet Unfold.. New Things To Learn.. New Mistakes To Be Made..
I Hope This Coming Will Be Better Than The One That Just Past Me By Insyallah.. Or If There Is Something Bad Gonna Happen.. I Just Pray To God That I'll Be Given The Strength And Calmness In My Mind.. As Well As The Virtue Of Patience In My Heart.. And That Also Goes To All Of You My Friends And For Those Who Are Reading This Post.. May We All Be Bless By The Almighty God.. Insyallah
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: