Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Aaaaa Thinking What Word Should I Use As A Title For This Post? Hmmm

Actually This One Is A Late Post.. Basically Its Been Another Lazy Day Today.. And Mind You I Have A Report Still Due But I Just Cant Be Bothered To Even Start Doing It.. Well I Just Do It Tomorrow Then Since I'll Be Doing My Routine Inspection Work.. Lately Ive Been Feeling De-Motivated With All This Hokus Pokus Bullshit Ive Been Hearing Around Me.. And What Really Annoys Me Is That Mostly Its Just Lil Mumbo Jumbo Stuff That Shouldnt Be Made Big But Hey.. Apa Nya Org Mulut Tampayan Langap2 Dpt Ditutup Mun Mulut Jelama.. Sumbat Kai Apa Pun Masih Jua Berbunyi..
Enough With That Mana Lagi The Family Stuff That Needs To Be Addressing Jua.. But Just Like What Dad Said To Me When I Was Having Breakfast With Him This Morning.. Stuffs Like These Are Best Dealt With Quite Lips And Ignoring Mind.. P Kalau Udah Sangal Rasanya Tampar Saja Sekali.. Buat Masa Ani Diam Saja Talan Saja Apanya Durg.. Dulur Saja.. Pandai Jua Kang Tu Kebalikkan.. Bukan Plang Kan Menjahati But Biar Saja Allah Taala Yang Membalasi.. Well Nuff Said About It.. Lets Talk About Something Which Is More Fun.. My Life (No? Ah Well PADOLIKU!!).. As I Mentioned Earlier.. Its Just Another Lazy Tuesday.. Didnt Done Much Work.. Been Playing Mafiawars And Downloading Songs.. Thank God Prestasi Ku Udah Bersain Mun Nda Hahahahahahahaa Matik Eh.. Buyung Paot Ni Kang Nda Membuat Kaja.. Ish Ish Ish.. Kan Jadi Warga Perkhidmatan Awam Yang Berdedikasi Kunun.. Ptuii!
My Dad Is Flying Off To KL This Evening For 6 Days.. Heeeeee So Id Be Sending Him Off At The Airport Later On.. Hmmm Another Chance Of Doing A Jumpshot Perhaps.. Kui Kui Kui Liat Lah Kang Practical Kah Nda Aku Membuat Jumpshot Hahahaha.. Anyway I Think Tonight Im Just Gonna Get Some Rest Re-charge My Battery.. Too Bad I Cant Join The Guys Especially C Bob.. Kompom Kelam Kabut Mun Ku Join Ke Tasek So He Told Me He Opt For Another Jogging Session.. Of Which Im Really Proud Of Him.. So Kemarin Ku Tanya Ia Last Time When He Jog Di Mana Ya Beranti So Yesterday I Asked Him Since Its A Maintenance Run Samakan Saja Distance Lariannya But This Time Up The Pace.. So He Did.. Congrats Bro.. Wednesday Ni G I Try To Further The Distance..
Later On Last Night Went To Daan Ada Surprise Syadikit Syadikit Utk Bobo.. Wooohoooo Atu Surprise Banar Kedia Keh Keh Keh
.. A Special Mention For LIVERPOOL.. Im A True Liverpool Fan But It Hurts To See Me How The Team Played For The Last 3 Games.. Seriously Those Guys Needs A Big Kick Up Their Arses Just For Them To Wake Up!!!! PATHETIC
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: