Monday, October 05, 2009

The Approve Fitness Schedule

I Just Receive An Email From Jirul Regarding Our Workout Schedule For This Mth.. Sound Serious Ah.. HAhaahahahhahaha.. Well We All Just Gotten Excited Pasal A Few Of Our Mates Are Joining Our Fitness Routine.. Hell Which Only Means We're Doing The Right Thing Teeheehee But In All One Person Baru Confirm Kan Join Kami.. The Others Seems To Look Reluctant About It.. Biar Tia.. Lets Concentrate On This One Friend Of Us And See If We Can Make Him Brunei First Biggest Loser Hehehehe Kidding.. But To Be Honest Eid Is Now Touching Its 3rd Week And My Goodness My Weight Just Soar Up The Scales.. A Friend Mentioned To Me Yesterday He Just Cant Be Bothered To Weighing Coz Its Only Gonna Breaks His Heart.. Sounds Too Serious Isnt It But When Ur Actually Work That Hard To Make Urself Such In A Good Shape Things Like These Really Bump Ur Mindset One Way Or Another..
Looking Back At The Schedule.. I Suppose Some Of The Late Night Routine Needs To Be Cut Off As Well And That Is A Different Challenge As Well.. Meaning To Say A Night Person Like Me Who Just Cant Stay At Home Is Kinda In A Serious Need Of Persuasion Hehehehe.. I Do Believe I Need To Focus More On This Because To Re-do Those Diet Programme Just Like Before Is Kinda Hard For Me.. And To Be Honest I Havent Had The Heart For Those Thing Anymore.. Im Not Saying That Im Just Gonna Be Eating In-Considerately But I Dunno I Need To Re-Think This Once Again...
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: