Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Thats Why I Was Sleeping Sound..

I Woke Up Early This Morning.. Look Up The Window.. Owhhh So Its Been Raining Last Night.. Hell I Have A Great Rest Last Night.. I Just Stayed Home Watched Dvd All Night Jadi Budak Baik Wahahahahaha Mana Nda.. Body Was All Aching So Berehat Relax Apa This Morning I Feel Good.. Didnt Join The Guys At Tasek Lama Yesterday.. Akhir Ku Balik Kemarin Pagi Patang Keluar Ke Serasa Doing Some Inspection Work.. Ani Pun Pagi Ani Im Going Off Again For Another Routine Inspection.. There Goes All The Santai Time Masa Bulan Puasa And Hari Raya Atu Ah.. Woooohooooo Cuti Ku Approve For Ujung Bulan 10 Ani.. Santai Santai Santai.. Bersih Berkilat Tah Kereta Ku Ni.. Nda Hada Masa Bah Kan Menyuci Ah Payah-payah.. Anyway Nuff Said.. I'll Be Looking Forward For My Endurance Jog Later.. Kerana Ada Ura-ura Sayup-sayup Kedgran Banyak Yang Kan Join Later.. So If U Guys Interested Kan Join We'll Be There Ard 4 Ish.. Run-Off Will Be At 5 Hopefully So Lah Tu Bearing In Mind If Semua Sampai Di Stadium At The Same Time.. C Ya
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: