Saturday, March 23, 2024

March 2024 Post 3

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Wednesday,13 March 2024  - November 2023 Memories

The photos and videos for November 2023 memories will be sorted in parts. Macam happening jua nyamo eh bulan November kami ah hahaha. So at the moment, I'm still trying to figure out how I am gonna structure the post. Should I do a diary style or should I categorize it.


75 photos have been transferred to my laptops but obviously, I still need to properly organize it and then filter it again. Biasa, not all will be shared here hahahaha. Now shall we crack on?


I can confidently say now that my wife has influenced me to spend my money on skin care products. And this thing is not cheap ah. Moreover, as you age your skin elasticity gets lesser so it needs all these products just to slow the aging process.


This is also blog-worthy pasalnya it's been awhile since aku jumpa kedia. Bininya malar plang dangan ku bercerita di IG. So alang2 kejumpaan kedia di Lumut so taus tah ku cerita2 sekajap di parking kadai. 




Just sharing my temporary station until our new office is move-in ready. Basar bah biliknya as previously the room was a studio gym. And the cool thing about it also, is that right beneath it is a road. So once in a while nampak kereta melintas.


Yatah udah usulnya ni gais. Don't you worry though, You'll see more of the place in newer posts.


Mayul even get to visit me here. Walaupun sekajap saja kami berjumpa.


And that was to deliver kuey teow si Ah Tong. Ngam kedia makan di sana and aku kelaparan. Thanks Mayul mudahan makin murah rezekimu.


Balik lambat from SPARK is a norm of late. Usually kalau biniku nda menunggui aku balik and aku ngam busy berabis with work. So aku akan akhir balik from SPARK and sampai di opis pun kekadang galap hari. And maybe kamu hairan kenapa plang aku balik ke opis lagi. Well to save budget aku book kereta. So on a weekly basis I will book office cars to be used every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.


Also apa yang ku suka jua berkeraja di SPARK. Aku selalu keluar ke site which makes sense berabis pasalnya team ku jaga sites from Tutong to KB and usually my steps pun banyak teeheehee.

And with that I end part 1 of November 2023 memories.

See you in a bit.

|W|

No comments: