Saturday, March 23, 2024

January 2024 Post 2 - 2023 memories

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Monday, 1 January 2024.

The Kakas retirement party.




On the 22nd of June 2023, DARelings held a surprise retirement lunch for Ka Jah Awa. She'll be retiring in August however since she still has unused leaves, her retirement leave will be starting soon. Sedih jua lah since I have basically known her for more than 17 years, and will be missing her ibu character. 


We left for work from KB on the 26th of June because.......




Because we had a makan makan event today in the office and aku pun kinda suruh my mom memasakkan some food kira sedekah lah.


I do believe today is Ka Awa's last day hence why we have a makan makan to celebrate her.






Then on Thursday, 6th of July, we held another retirement party for Ka Noy. Sedih jua eh hahahaha. She is my lunch at the pantry gang. We shared quite a few things about work and family and things that only gang pantry saja tah. Friday would be her last day at work hence why it was a mad rush trying to set up this lunch event. So well done to the guys who were able to set this out in a short time.


I was very cryptic with my Instagram Stories post jua hehehe. Not many know that this week will be my last time being a full-time resident at D&T.



As shown in the photos above, I came back to the office on Saturday to clear out a few items. Didn't want to make a fuzz really since I'm not retiring, just moving to SPARK for most days of the week, and more importantly, I just don't want to steal Ka Noy's thunder. So when I shared this photo on my Instagram stories banyak yang terkezut haa haa haa. See you around guys or so it seems......

|W|

No comments: