Saturday, March 23, 2024

March 2024 Post 2

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Monday, 11 March 2024.

Sitting in a meeting room while waiting for a few colleagues to come in so we can meet with the finance team. Kinda rushing jua as I have another appointment to attend jua. So here goes a rush October 2023 memories post.


I picked up the girls from their Ugama school, and the first thing that came out of their mouths was can we go to Pika Pika! And honestly, kediaku manalah tau apa Pika Pika ani. So when they told me it was a cube shop, I continued asking them for the location? And this proves to be difficult for 10 and 8-year-olds to answer hahaha. Baik jua ngam aku melintas they recognized the area and said tu nahhhhhhhhhhhhh. And the result was two very satisfied and happy girls as shown in the photo above.


I had a few perfumes with the fragrances that the smell started to go and left quite a noticeable hinge of alcohol when sprayed on. Yang sedihnya jua is still half full and this is my fave scent from Chanel. 


Just a personal effort to make sure my blood sugar level is in check. I have to be honest though, currently struggling trying to lose weight and trying to lower both my blood pressure and blood sugar level. 


The office celebrated Emma's advanced birthday. Then she said Wadi take a photo of me with my cake. So I said bah and smiled please haha.





It's been awhile since kami lepak di Slices by IA in KB Town. So kira mcm its blog worthy lah barang ani untuk dikongsikan.



This is a special shout-out for Restoren Anjung Sri Birau situated at Kampong Birau, Tutong. If you're looking for a home-style cooking with sayur kampung menu. This is the place for you. Sedap!


Still doing the monthly pantry shopping for ISM's office. Sekajap atu susah ati bilang org since aku pindah keraja di SPARK.


Our new SPARK office will be on the renovation on soon. So for the time being the SPARK team is located at the SPARK EIC office.



Hahaha, ani pun blogworthy punya post. Almost seBrunei tutup karan and my office in SPARK was also included. Luckily enough my in-law's place in Sg Tampoi was not affected.


Dijadikan cerita, my sister baru siap memop lantai just in front of my parent's room. My sister told my mom to be extra careful if she was going to walk out of her room. Unfortunately, she didn't hear my sister as she was still in prayer. Tahu tahu ya keluar bilik, slipped and banged her head on the cupboard. Luka eh! Baik jua nda teruk.

Just a work thingy in Tutong.


When we had to babysit Nayya! Nowadays my MIL has to babysit her as her dad is now working in KB. Belabih hantap!

Til the next post.

|W|

No comments: