Saturday, March 23, 2024

January 2024 Post 3 - 2023 Memories

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Sunday, 21 January 2024.

The August KK Trip.

Alhamdulillah, with a lil bit of saving from my PB and help with gaji baru both my wife and I went for a KK trip. And thank god this time around nda yang damam. Which is one the reason jua kenapa both of us kuat hati kan turun sekali ani. The last time c Wadi damam so he was cranky!



As usual, lupa tia kan print immigration form lah atu lah ini lah last last kul 10 bah kan masuk Temburong but also this time around kami ada buat delivery untuk kawan ku yang keraja di KK haha.


Nada plan kan makai ferry however, we were making a quick toilet pit stop at Masjid Lawas. While waiting for my wife I was browsing the route and I thought why not let's try using the ferry. Not bad though, it was a short crossing, need to wait for more than half an hour still felt I got to Sindumin/Merapok ICQ faster than taking the land route.





I remember when I got out of my car, I saw a few cars in front of us that took a U-Turn at the ferry crossing just arriving at Sipitang Town. So my first thought confirm laju lagi makai ferry. If only they made a proper bridge ehhh. 

Arrived in Sipitang at noon. Had a light lunch with Siga Siga's satay and kuey teow. Surprisingly berasa jua lah durg punya masakan. Not Brunei level I'm sorry bukan ckp sombong. Bukan berpadah makanan Brunei standard and such. No. Im talking about rasanya. Boleh tahan. We do enjoyed it. Of course nda kami makan banyak takut poo poo. So before we left, went to the loo. Wife did some tourist thingy and off we go to KK.


Alhamdulillah, we arrived in KK just before 5 PM. Sampai saja went in to check us in and asked if I could park the car in front of the main entrance. They said it gonna cost me RM25 per day, which will be deducted from my RM300 during checkout.


Too bad I didn't manage to make a proper video of the room. I'm pretty sure I took a few photos however, my Pocophone just died on me with all its contents.



Straight to our first destination. Tempat yang biniku nda sabar kan aga is at KK Seafood Garden, at Jalan Tugu.









Ani baru namanya kelaparan laki bini hahaha. FYI all those kerangs are my wife's punya order. Myself the nasi goreng, Ikan and udang. Owh I also fell in love with sos Kam Heong. My goodness, my mouth is salivating right now.


Happy faces pasal dapat makan hahahaha batah bah kami craving kan makan sini.


Ses Redho! 


Since it is still relatively early, we make a quick pit stop at Imago. And of course, my wife being peminat si JK. Mesti jua mengambar and bergambar dengan posternya. Tiberrrrr...

See you guys in Part 2.

|W|

No comments: