Saturday, March 23, 2024

March 2024 Post 1

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Tuesday, 05 March 2024.

Still doing a 2023 memories guys. And now we're moving on to what I wanna share of my September 2023 memories. And to be honest, I skipped February since last month was a busy day at work. And kami laki bini away lah for a short trip to KK.



My wife was missing her late father quite a bit today. So before balik ke Kb kami singgah sekajap for ziarah.


Makin tabam bah badan ah. Kepisan eh baik jua muat baju yang my biras balikan. Atu pun sandat. Need to loose weight man!


Sekali kan in one of those days in September. After having a quick dinner, I saw my old car, Sonya. Her arse still looks fine though. I miss this car walaupun during the years and months before letting her go gave me lots of headaches.


September also marked the month when my new office for the SPARK project commenced. Phewwww. Bertabahlah my colleague with all the hacking and drilling haha.




September also marks the date we celebrate Ka Noy and Ka Hjh Awa. Both are retiring this month. Gonna miss these two kakas of mine.



We went for a short trip to Miri pasal kami bosan and kan bali barang frozen. And then jua sal kana telipun leh At-Tamwil yang kereta ku alum kana potong this month. So hooray2 lah sekajap haahhahaha. 


Also my wife wanted to try makan di restoran ani. And my verdict was, okaylah nda jua nyaman berabis nda jua nda nyaman. Its good ramai jua org makan sana and Alhamdulillah we enjoyed our meal. Mengenyangkan.



One of the reason kenapa aku ke Miri jua was kan ngambil baju yang ku order online dari Uni Qlo. And taus tah dipakai utk celebrate birthday Wildan yang ke satu tahun. Nganya, since everybody in Brunei and Miri bought their baju in Uni Qlo. Aku and my cousin pun nahhhhhhhhh sama warna hahahahha. Bummer!


Ending the September 2023 memories post with a lighter moment between me and the girls. The two big ones tengah merunding kan minta balikan lego while the other two are busy with their own thing and all flock around me. Sangal jua nyamo melayan hahahaha.

Enjoy the post and see u in my October 2023 memories post!

|W|

No comments: