Saturday, March 23, 2024

January 2024 Post 6 - 2023 Memories

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Wednesday, 24 January 2024.

Still doing a 2023 memories guys. I just did my August KK trip so now I have to browse my HP for things that I wanna share or what I used to call, "It's Bloggable" =P

Lying down on my bed on the 7th of February trying to finish this post. And yes I haven't sorted the photos yet So this is me trying. This is me trying. Anyhoot, I will share a few photos of when we celebrated my wife's and father's birthdays. On two separate occasions plang tu aa.




I've mentioned to the girls that for this year, I needed their help to buy a bouquet for their babu. And then I thought, why not let the guy buy her a few each as a present. Wifey loved it, Aileen was so funny with her reaction. Just have a look at her reaction in the second photo. Semua org sibuk bergambar, she was busy pinching her nose and saying bauuuuuu!






Later in the week, My family did a double celebration at Tarindak D'Seni celebrating my dad and my wife's birthday. Happy days! Alhamdulillah atas rezeki mu Ya Allah.

Tata Titi Tutu.

|W|

No comments: