Thursday, January 17, 2019

Tuesday 15/01/2019

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Berkisah ni hari ani. Now that i can managed to laugh it out although the truth is far from that. Such a stressful day today. Nganya ialah aa kitani ani nda bleh cuai. Kekadang bila tani kan happy2 berjalan tup tup tup tahu tahu. Kana bagi dugaan oleh Allah Subhanallah Taala.



And to Miri we go.

Our first stop di Mc D for brunch. Laparrrrr.

Then kita tukar duit.

Pastu taus ke Gudang membali keropok. Too bad nada Cheezels boohoo. Sekali kan once kami ke mari kononnya kan round arah jalan lama mencari kadai perabot pasal andang jua plan kami kan ke Miri ani kan membali katil. Then this happen.......



While we were driving along Jalan Piasau sekali ada this lori simen kan keluar simpang. Awal atu beranti ya kali antah cana boleh kedia taus masuk arah lane kami. And the bad thing was kedia menoleh ke kiri ignoring kami yang udah dakat datang dari balah kanan.

We were already close when we he did this. I started to do an emergency brake managed to swerve left but my brake udah locked up and mendasur melanggar bandul jalan. Damn! Sekali ku reverse my car and parked siring jalan. Keluar ku dari kereta and taus teriaki the lori but as notoriously as we all heard they were there Mirians lorry driver. He just drove away ignoring my shout.

After i managed to move my car to a more secure area. Then taus ku calmed my Wife down and terus cek the condition of my car. Remuk hati yo. Front of my under carriage abis pacah. Luckily crank cast nada yang ratak. So there was no leakage alhamdulillah. Nganya ada bunyi kuat when i turned on my engine. Udah ku inspect panya plastic cover arah under carriage ternaik ke atas and terkana belting engine. My front bumper pecah. Tayar kiri pacah and we all suspect ada mounting area yang ratak. Nda tahu lah apa lagi yg rosak. 

Alhamdulillah jua ada this Samaritans yang menolong kami memanggilkan towing and my pikiran pun i want to go home straight away and get it all sorted out. Just around 1 pm towing datang then runding harga which cost us RM300 just to bring my car and kami laki bini ke Sg Tujoh. 

Called up my dad gtau durg what happened. Then aku minta tolong durg aga aku singgan Sg Tujuh saja. So once we arrived and settled the bill taus tah ku buat phone call and explain everything. Menunggu jua lah sejam labih for the towing lorry to arrive.

Alhamdulillah our hardship nda batah. My car is now at a workshop in KB town. Discussed a bit with the owner on the documentation needed then taus tah ku balik umah. It was still around 4 pm. And then kana gtau sampat ni mun kan buat police report but after what happened and being able to settle everything. I thought screwed it. I just need to go home, rest and regroup my thought. Esok saja ku menguruskan everything sudah ku tenang. Ngam kan...

WADi

No comments: