Thursday, January 31, 2019

Saturday 19/01/2019

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Another long Saturday i suppose.





My parents picked me up again di Sg Tampoi as planned. And as a thank you i treated them to a breakfast at K.K Koya Mulaut.


Then off to KB we go.

This reason why aku turun balik KB today pasalnya i managed to runding one of my network friend to lend me their company's car. Working and taking care of Industrial Sites in KB has it perks. I did jua runding the workshop where i left Sonya for repairs. Nganya the car will only be available minggu dapan. And i promised you guys i really do enjoy driving this Avanza.

Having this delicious ayam before balik semula ke bandar. And now that i'm happy and full. Lets go back to bandar.

Owh! I need to bring this back to bandar jua. Nda g ada bah berjual di kadai. 

Ok ok for real balik bandar tah ku in that fun ABANGJA as my Wife called it haahahaha.

And since my Wife kana ambil balik keraja oleh adinya so apalagi ngambil kesempatan tah ku menyinggah ke Sinarubai and main game yahoooo!

WADi

No comments: