Thursday, January 17, 2019

Thursday 17/01/2019

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

And hopefully all urusan untuk menyelasaikan claim insurance kereta siap.



First thing to sort out this morning. As requested by the workshop i need to apply and fill in borang claim and alhamdulillah everything settled hehehehehe.






Lunch at Sweet Lemongrass Restaurant in Pandan. My Wife's faves Thai food restaurant. Alhamdulillah.


While we were doing a quick groceries shopping i received a whatsapp text from my HOD. Had a quick phone conversation with him and i managed to hold my tears when i told my Wife about the good news. Then when selasai kami membayar barang and while we were on our way to the car park i cannot hold back my tears. Dalam kereta pun kami laki bini menangis. Terima kasih ya Allah atas rezeki yang kau berikan ini ya Allah.

And i also had to say thank you to everyone who asked about our well being after they found out about my accident. I cannot thank you enough for the doas, Hanya Allah saja yang dpt memberikan sebaik baik balasan kepada kamu semua.



Remember when i said aku akan release post bila tangah bulan. Well here i am blogging and in shaa Allah all the posts will be released by end of tonight. Alhamdulillah.


WADi

No comments: