Thursday, January 31, 2019

Sunday 20/01/2019

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Just a slow Sunday i reckon.



Woke up late that morning so when i finally started my morning run the run was already well up in sky. Ku kuatkan saja hati pasalnya i need to get my fitness back. 


Breakfast hehehe. Jangan hairan aku order dua cawan minuman panas. See i love to have hot tea after my meal.


Patang atu i left home and went to MyDobi Jerudong for an errand. Wifey nda join salnya kedia masih sibuk menyiapkan tempahan pie.


Dijadikan cerita bah aku atu santak udah ari ari ku nahan aing kamih. And i didn't fancy driving all the way home with my urine trying to get out from my bebird. So i went to Cha Tra Mue next door bought a drink and use their toilet.  Could have use it for free but what the heck.


WADi

No comments: